TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Can I use insurance to pay for my Plume membership?
- Who is eligible for using insurance?
- I'm a new member, how do I submit my insurance information?
- I'm a current member, how do I submit my insurance info?
- How does Plume bill my insurance?
- How much does it cost a member out of pocket who is eligible?
- My insurance denied the claim from Plume, what do I do?
- I have a question about my insurance billing, what do I do?
- Does Plume charge a copay or expense member per visit line item?
- I don't see Plume on my Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
- Can I use an HSA or FSA to pay for my Plume membership?
Can I use insurance to pay for my Plume membership?
Plume members based in select states with certain commercial insurance policies may be eligible to use their insurance to get a reduced out-of-pocket cost for a Plume membership. Check out the table below to see if you may be eligible. Reach out to your Care Team in Spruce with any questions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other than active members with eligible insurance policies, we do not currently accept insurance for our monthly fees. We are working to provide this option soon and will provide updates as coverage expands.
If we don’t currently take your insurance, please stay tuned. Our goal is to accept most commercial health plans in a majority of the states by the end of the year, pending approvals.
If you are located in one of our insurance eligible states, you will see one of the following questions included in the Get Started form.
You will then be brought to a screen to select your service package and enter your contact, payment, and insurance information.
While we do not wave patient responsibility to pay for any medical expenses their insurance does not cover, we are not charging copay or billing visit expenses per line item.
Can I use an HSA or FSA to pay for my Plume membership?
Yes, Plume membership is eligible for Health Savings Accounts (HSA) or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) spending. You can use your HSA/FSA-issued credit card as your payment method for Plume. We can also provide a detailed invoice for each of your monthly payments to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. While we cannot guarantee they will accept your submission, we are more than happy to assist in providing documentation of membership payments. You may also use your HSA or FSA account to help pay for the cost of your medication. Check with your insurance provider if you have questions about what they will cover.